-
April 12th, 2007, 05:04 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Hell! I'm nekkid right now!
-
April 12th, 2007, 05:07 PM
#12
Inactive Member
My brother belongs to the nudist club in Indiana, he went to set up his tent a few days ago, but they had snow so he has to wait for a week or so, I mean there are certyain parts of the body that you do not want goosebumps on [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 13th, 2007, 11:44 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Indiana??...good heavens...tell the fella to go to some warm climate like Florida...the way they dress down there no one would notice if you were nude or not...
-
April 13th, 2007, 12:05 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Hey mum! 
So, do nuditsts wear shoes anyway? Because there's no point in living if you can't go out and buy shoes - at least that's what I'm told.
-
April 14th, 2007, 01:44 PM
#15
Inactive Member
You have been spending too much time with mom if you feel that way about shoes.
-
April 16th, 2007, 02:19 PM
#16
Inactive Member
I don't. I have the bare minimum. Like four pairs: Winter. Summer. Outdoor. Gym. The last one has collected quite a bit of dust.
-
April 16th, 2007, 02:54 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Barefoot is best...I have about 6 pairs of flip flops though.
-
April 16th, 2007, 08:25 PM
#18
Inactive Member
that is why I don't go to nudist camps...no shoes..well maybe flip flops...can you just see the volleyball games..all those parts flapping up and down. hahahahahahahahhaha
-
April 19th, 2007, 08:11 AM
#19
Inactive Member
That must put you off human beings forever. Think how your sex-drive will be annihilated when you see naked people 24/7. If nekkidness doesn't arouse you anymore, what are you left with in terms of teasing?
-
April 19th, 2007, 01:16 PM
#20
Inactive Member
are you kidding???....poor deprived thing...although visual is important..I think touch is more stimulating...and raunchy dirty talk..LOL..I love shocking you.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks